Experienced Exhibition Interpreter, Online Customer Service, Virtual Assistant
|Profile Title||Experienced Exhibition Interpreter, Online Customer Service, Virtual Assistant|
|Profile Summary||1.I have taken part in lots of exhibition interpreter part-time job during my college time, such as Design Fair/ Low Carbon Fair,etc.|
2. Now I work in Zappos, a shoes website in American. Classified the product, deal with the PO and feedback.
3. I think I have enough patience to talk with the customer, moreover, I love travel so the hotel booking is not strange for me.
4. I am free during the evening, cause the full-time I work now is 10am-5pm, so evening time is convenient for me.
|Location, Nation||Dongguan, Guangdong|
|Available Working Hours||30 Hours|
|Years of Working||Less than 1 year|
|Work Experience||1. Nov.2018, Zhongfen Design Park, as a interpreter in Industry Design Fair. After the fair, I won the special bonus anf received praise from the designer.|
2. Feb.-Oct.,2019, Pattison English, as a English teacher assistant. Tutoring class for students, explaining homework.
3. Oct,2019-present, Zapoos China. Product classification, order processing, customer evaluation.
|Other Skills||Online Customer Service, Virtual Assistant|
|Awards & Certifications||Passed CET-6|
Second Prize in 2018 National English Competition for college students.
|Education||2016-2019, Optoelectronic Technology Applications, Shenzhen Institute of Information Technology|
|Skilled Industry||Fashion, Beauty, Travel|
We are sorry you don't like this profile...
Let us improve it!
Tell us how we can improve!