New Media Marketing, Social Media Professional Specialist
|Profile Title||New Media Marketing, Social Media Professional Specialist|
|Profile Summary||Four years’ experience in Marketing with being responsible for:|
– Content operation and marketing activities management.
– Brand development as well as content construction, management and launch.
– Internal and external resource coordination, relations maintenance including users, clients and investors.
|Available Working Hours||20 hrs/week|
|Years of Working||4 Years|
|Work Experience||Sep.2016-Mar.2019 | WOWO (BEIJING) TECHNOLOGY | Marketing Manager|
– Develop and launch on new media channels including Weibo, WeChat and Zhihu for brand promotion and conversion.
– Plan and organize industry events, including forum, conference, seminar and entrepreneur interviews.
– Take charge of brand management, maintain consistent brand image through official website, WeChat emoji, brochure, commercial presentation, VI system, etc.
– Develop long-term relations with media, conclude investor reports and maintain the relations with investors.
– Lead interns and work with Operation, Product teams to meet planned target.
Jan. 2016-Jul. 2016 | DOHIA (BEIJING) TECHNOLOGY | Copywriting Specialist
Jun 2015-Jan. 2016 | JIUZHIDAOCHI TECHNOLOGY (BEIJING) | Product Operation
Nov. 2014-Jun. 2015 | BAIYIQIANXUN ENTERTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY | Planning Specialist
|Other Experience||Event executive（Part-time):|
‘ An Obama’s Journey’ by Mark Okoth Obama Ndesandjo’ s book meeting, Beijing；
HOMENAJE AL COMPOSITOR Y PIANISTA ENRIQUE GRANADOS piano concert by Daniel Sacks, Institute Cervantes, Beijing.
Graphic design (Part-time):
Content contributing (Freelancer):
|Skills||Chinese Social Media Marketing|
|Other Skills||Copywritting/ Graphic design/ Product Operating|
|Awards & Certifications||N/A|
|Education||2010-2014 | Applied Psychology | Jinan University|
|Skilled Industry||Advertising, Agriculture & Food, Gifts, Health, Internet Technology|
We are sorry you don't like this profile...
Let us improve it!
Tell us how we can improve!